Sunday, August 20, 2023

Dead Poet's Society

 


My youtube is so f-ed in the head. Why the hell would y'all think I'd be interested in b*tches in bikinis and the commentary of my haters/enemies?  Do get the memo, that I will block every one i see that i don't like.

As far as Pisse is concerned, she was always a hateful, bitter enemy.  And why would she stalk me and my family for decades.  I hope she's behind bars now or languishing in an institution.

Ain't got time for criminals no more.  Please leave me alone.

And Father... omdhs... you're f-ed in the head. Crazy and dumb af.  it wasn't about you Father. It was about your only son - Kris.  Bye-bye.  You ain't special.

And frankly your Cinderella wannabes ain't sh*t.

Yes, Harvard College.  For my brother Kris.  MA is his state.  That's for my Virgin Angel.

It ain't yo fault that I've got a bigger c*ck than you Father,  But you can suck it.

~emmaruth

emmatuth

emmateeth

from pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

1970-1973

You mean me as Alyssa Alixi Sandoval Dibi Rusari Gao [1973] and you E.A.R.L. as 10/30/1970 or do you mean me as 2/28/1970 and you as 10/10/6...